The Resource Soldier's heart : a novel of the Civil War
- Soldier's heart : a novel of the Civil War
- Title remainder
- a novel of the Civil War
- Statement of responsibility
- Gary Paulsen
- Eager to enlist, fifteen-year-old Charley has a change of heart after experiencing both the physical horrors and mental anguish of Civil War combat. A powerful novel that re-creates the agony of the Civil War, based on the real-life experiences of a Union soldier who was only 15 when he went to war. In this captivating tale Paulsen vividly shows readers the turmoil of war through one boy's eyes and one boy's heart, and gives a voice to all the anonymous young men who fought in the Civil War
- Jefferson Cup Award, 1999.
- Minnesota Book Award for Young Adult Books, 1999.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 1999
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 1998
- YALSA 100 Best Books, 1950-2000
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 1999
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- So 1998
- S65 1998
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
- being the story of the enlistment and due service of the boy Charley Goddard in the First Minnesota Volunteers: a novel of the Civil War.
ContextContext of Soldier's heart : a novel of the Civil War
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Soldier's heart : a novel of the Civil War
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://bartram-trail.library.link/resource/a5JnWGZ8SmY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://bartram-trail.library.link/resource/a5JnWGZ8SmY/">Soldier's heart : a novel of the Civil War</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://bartram-trail.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://bartram-trail.library.link/">Bartram Trail Regional Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Bartram Trail Regional Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...