The Resource 100 best songs of the 20's and 30's, introduction by Richard Rodgers
- 100 best songs of the 20's and 30's, introduction by Richard Rodgers
- Statement of responsibility
- introduction by Richard Rodgers
- Reprint. Originally published: New York : Harmony Books, 1973
- For voice and piano with chord symbols and guitar chord diagrams
- Includes indexes
- The twenties: Avalon. Ain't we got fun. Baby face. If I could be with you. I'm just wild about Harry. Carolina in the morning. My buddy. Barney Google (with his goo-goo googly eyes). Charleston. California here I come. Hard hearted Hannah (The vamp of Savannah). I wonder what's become of Sally?. Indian love call. The man I love. Oh, lady be good!. Rose-Marie. Tea for two. When day is done. Clap hands! Here comes Charley!. A cup of coffee, a sandwich and you. Don't bring Lulu. Sweet Georgia Brown. The birth of the blues. Bye bye blackbird. Do-do-do. Mountain greenery. Someone to watch over me. Ain't she sweet. Hallelujah!. I'm looking over a four leaf clover. My heart stood still. Sometimes I'm happy. Stouthearted men. Strike up the band!. 'S wonderful. Thou swell. I wanna be loved by you. Let's do it (Let's fall in love). Lover, come back to me!. Nagasaki. Two little babes in the wood. You took advantage of me. Am I blue?. Can't we be friends?. Happy days are here again. I may be wrong (but, I think you're wonderful!). Tip toe thru' the tulips with me. With a song in my heart. You do something to me.--The thirties: Body and soul. But not for me. Can this be love?. Cheerful little earful. Dancing on the ceiling. Dancing with tears in my eyes. Embraceable you. Fine and dandy. I got rhythm. I've got a crush on you. Love for sale. Please don't talk about me when I'm gone. Something to remember you by. Ten cents a dance. Would you like to take a walk (Sump'n good'll come from that). Bidin' my time. I found a million dollar baby (in a five and ten cent store). I've got five dollars. Of thee I sing. When your lover has gone. You're my everything. April in Paris. Brother, can you spare a dime?. Forty Second Street. I guess I'll have to change my plan. Louisiana hayride. Night and day. A shine on your shoes. You're an old smoothie. You're getting to be a habit with me. Young and healthy. I cover the waterfront. It's only a paper moon. Shadow waltz. The Gold Digger's song (We're in the money). Anything goes. Autumn in New York. I get a kick out of you. I'll string along with you. You and the night and the music. You're a builder upper. You're the top. Just one of those things. Zing! went the strings of my heart. When my dreamboat comes home. Bei mir bist du schön (means that you're grand). Too marvelous for words. Jeepers creepers. You go to my head. You must have been a beautiful baby. Heaven can wait
- Control code
- 29 cm.
- 1 score (xiv, 398 p.)
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of 100 best songs of the 20's and 30's, introduction by Richard Rodgers
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance 100 best songs of the 20's and 30's, introduction by Richard Rodgers
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://bartram-trail.library.link/resource/kxCTtlV635A/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://bartram-trail.library.link/resource/kxCTtlV635A/">100 best songs of the 20's and 30's, introduction by Richard Rodgers</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://bartram-trail.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://bartram-trail.library.link/">Bartram Trail Regional Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Bartram Trail Regional Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...